Open up a world of possibilities with motorised roller blinds! Motorising your roller blinds will enable you to take home living to the next level adding ease, convenience and comfort, whilst saving money on your energy bills.
As a specialist in the field, we have the right products, solutions and information to guide you on your motorisation and automation journeys. Using market-leading technology from Rollease-Acmeda, not only are we providing our customers with the best quality product available, but are able to access a wealth of resources to help you along your way.
Smart Home Automation made easy with iseekblinds!
Start with a simple remote control, then add the Automate Pulse Wifi hub to control your blinds remotely via a Smart phone app. Take the next step and integrate your blinds into your smart home devices - Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod - enabling voice control and so much more. Let Michael take you through the steps and open up a world of possibilities!
Automate Pulse2 WiFi hub - DUE FOR RELEASE THIS SEPTEMBER!
The wait is almost over!
We have been assured by Rollease Acmeda that their new hub will now be ready for release by September.
Stay informed and keep an eye out for our emails – we'll keep you updated on the progress.
As soon as it arrives, it will be available to order via the Spare Parts menu on our website.
iseekblinds always recommend a remote control when ordering motorised blinds. The remote control is the most effective and easiest way to program your motors and is always handy to have as a backup solution.
Roller Blind Motors & Components
Automate Li-ion Arc Wireless 12V rechargeable battery motors
Our AUTOMATE Li-ion Arc motors are a wire-free solution, eliminating the need for any expensive electrical wiring and a 5-year full replacement warranty.
The roller blind motor sits in the end of the roller blind tube. Simply install the blinds & pair the motors to the remote - Start controlling them immediately.
- Quiet operation
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for long-lasting performance
- Easily set limits and adjust as required
- Levelling control - Achieve precise positioning of multiple blinds in perfect alignment
- Set a favourite position for your blinds
- Adjustable speed - 3 operational speed settings
- All motors come fully charged with your roller blinds. This charge should last on average for 6 months if used once a day.
- When the battery gets low, simply use the plug-in charger to replenish them.
Everyday low prices:
- 1.1 Nm Motor $165.00 (for blinds 535 mm - 1830mm wide)
- 2.0 Nm Motor $189.00 (for blinds 1831 mm - 2699 mm wide)
- 3.0 Nm Motor $234.00 (for blinds 2700mm - 3000mm in wide)
Automate 240V Motor
Our Automate 240v motors are hardwired directly into your home via a tail, eliminating the need to recharge your motors as they are wired directly into the mains power of your house. The Automate 240v motors come with a 7-year replacement warranty.
The tails are installed and wired into the mains. When you receive your blinds, the 240v motors will already be inserted in the end of the roller blind tube. After you have installed your blinds, simply connect the motor lead into the tail for instant power. Please note that some tails have 4 wires. The Automate 240V motors are 3 wire motors. Please ask your electrician to ignore the black wire when hard wiring the tails in.
- For new builds, you can purchase the 240v tails from our spare parts list and have them installed at frame stage. This is an easy way to ensure the installation of your motorised roller blinds is a breeze when the house is finished.
- For established houses, it is more complex and advised that you enlist the help of a professional electrician to do the hard wiring required.
- An electrician is required to install these motor options.
- 240v tails sold separately - please order these off the Spare Parts list here
Everyday low prices: 240V Motor from $189.00
Automate Paradigm 15 Channel ARC Remote
The same remote can control single or multiple blinds in different zones within the same room. With this new design, programming has never been easier! The 15-channel remote is so simple to program for a single blind or for multiple blinds.
- Touch-sensitive functionality
- Easy to use buttons
- Self-levelling feature on the side
- Simple programming
- Easily pair the motor to your remote
- Set and adjust top & bottom limits as required
- Adjust the speed of your motors
- Set individual blinds to each channel
- Group blinds together for the ultimate in convenience
- Comes complete with a magnetic wall mount
- Once you have completed programming your remote, simply copy this information straight into the Automate Pulse Wifi Hub.
Everyday low prices: Automate Paradigm 15 Channel ARC Remote from $69.00
Plug-in battery charger
Recharge your battery with a simple battery charger (similar to a mobile phone charger) – only 1 required per household as you can move it around the room to charge each blind.
- 4 meter long lead makes reaching your power source easier
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery is long lasting for added convenience and hidden within the motor
- All motors are fully charged before they leave our warehouse, meaning they will last a long time before charging is required
- The built-in cycles* the motors can do before needing to be recharged are:
- Nm Motor - Approx. 240 cycles / 6 months
- 2.0 Nm Motor - Approx 350 cycles / 9 months
- 3.0 Nm Motor - Approx 440 cycles / 12 months
*A cycle is defined as a full up and down positioning of the blind.
Everyday low prices: Plug-in Battery Charger from $45.00
Solar Panel charger
The Li-ion Solar charging panel provides supplemental power to all Li-ion wire-free motors.
- Efficient and autonomous energy harvesting capability for completely wire-free operation,
- Sleek design allows for unobtrusive placement behind most headrails.
- Low light harvesting technology supports power generation under varied conditions.
- 1 x Solar Panel required per each motor
- The built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery is long lasting for added convenience and hidden within the motor
- The Li-ion Arc Battery charge can last up to 6 months if your motor is working one minute every day
- All motors are fully charged before they leave our warehouse.
Everyday low prices: Solar Panel Charger from $89.00
USB Repeater Pack
When the distance between your WiFi hub and motorised blind is a little far, our USB repeater comes into it's own. Designed to extend your connectivity range by up to 40 metres, it provides the perfect solution for large or double-storey homes.
- Place between your blind motor and Wifi hub to extend the range
- Comes with a USB stick and a power adaptor
Everyday low prices: USB Repeater Pack from $89.00
Why choose iseekblinds?
DIY Made Easy – Save $$$
We aim to make it as easy as possible, instil confidence in your DIY skills and ensure you get it right, saving you a bunch.
Free samples & easy online ordering
Order free fabric samples to ensure you’re making the right choice for your interior – then place your order online.
Delivery & Timeframes
Our quick manufacturing timeframes mean you’re not waiting forever to receive your order.
Made in Melbourne, our blinds and curtains are manufactured with love and care, ensuring only quality products are delivered to you.
Quality fabrics & upgrade options
We pride ourselves on providing the best quality fabrics at the most affordable prices. Our range of upgrades offer you luxury at great prices too.
Advice & FAQ’s
We’re here to help. Contact our friendly team for advice, or check out our FAQs for answers online. Don’t forget about our videos and downloads too!