Latest Service & Delivery Updates
We're open for business!
We want to assure you that we're still open for business, and here to help you on your DIY journey. Under Victorian Government guidelines, our manufacturing facility is able to keep operating as normal, by following the required COVID safe guidelines.
All orders ready for collection will be via click and collect only. Deliveries are still able to be made to all of our customers as freight & logistics services are exempt from border restrictions.
Our customer service team are on hand to assist you Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, and Friday 9am - 4pm. Should you have any questions at all, give us a call on 1300 664 257 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current manufacturing timeframes
As of September 9th, our current expected manufacturing timeframes are as follows:
- Roller Blinds: approximately 4 - 5 weeks (from placement of order to dispatch)
- Curtains: approximately 4 - 5 weeks (from placement of order to dispatch)
- Plantation Shutters: approximately 2 - 3 weeks (from placement of order to dispatch)
Orders are processed the next business day and then placed into our production schedule.
Please note that manufacturing timeframes can increase during busy periods, such as sale times and Christmas. Please log-in to your account to check your order status, or call us on 1300 664 257 if you want an update.
Tracking a delivery?
You can track & trace your delivery once it's been dispatched via the Direct Freight website http://www.directfreight.com.au/
Please enter the tracking number provided on your dispatch email.
Other notes regarding manufacturing & delivery lead-times
Whilst we are doing all that we can to minimise disruption, lead times may be slightly affected for various reasons:
- Australia Post and our external delivery network may experience delivery delays for various reasons. Although this is out of our control, we will always do everything we can to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible.
- Cautious policy around feeling unwell: we have requested that if any staff or their families are feeling unwell, they remain at home and get COVID tested just to be safe.
- Supplier shortages: Our fabric suppliers can sometimes experience delays in supply, which has a flow on affect to us and our manufacturing timeframes.
Communication regarding delivery timeframes
We do all we can to communicate accurate information to our customers regarding delays and delivery timeframes. Information is provided:
- On our website: Product specific timeframes can be found here. But please be reminded that the current timeframes listed above are the most accurate.
- At time of ordering: If you would like specific advice, just call us on 1300 664 257 and we will let you know what timeframes to expect.
- At the time of dispatch: Once your goods leave our warehouse, we email you with your tracking information and link to our delivery contractors website, so you can follow your orders progress to your door.
If at any time you want more information regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 664 257, Monday–Friday during business hours.
Our team are working within the new required COVID-19 protocols to protect the health and well-being of our employees and local communities. We will continue to monitor recommendations from State and Federal governments, so we remain up-to-date on the latest information and safety requirements.
Delivery of goods
The delivery network we use have implemented additional safeguards and measures in regard to delivering and collecting consignments in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. You can view their full statement here, but in short:
- Drivers are required to attempt and maintain, wherever practicable, a minimum safe distance of 1.5m when delivering and collecting parcels.
- They will no longer be required to present the electronic mobile device to attain an electronic signature.
- They will attain acknowledgment of the responsible person's name receipting the delivery.
- The device will be signed by our driver using a unique identification number on behalf of the recipient.
- For the security of our customers, the event is geocoded, date and time stamped.
We look forward to supporting you and offering you helpful, trusted DIY advice, as we have been doing since we started back in 2004.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your orders, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 664 257 or firstname.lastname@example.org . We are here to help.
We thank you for your support.