Latest Service & Delivery Updates
Our customers mean everything to us, so we wanted to keep you up to date with current information regarding our service, trading and delivery information.
Christmas & Holiday trading
After a huge 2020, we are taking a break over the holidays.
Our office and manufacturing facility will be closing for the Christmas/New Year holidays on Tuesday December 22nd and re-opening on Monday January 11th 2021.
Orders can still be placed on our website at any time during this period.
- Orders for Curtains, Roller Blinds and Plantation Shutters will be processed and manufactured in order of receipt upon our return.
- Orders for free fabric samples will be dispatched weekly via Express Post during this time.
- Orders for temporary blinds will be dispatched weekly via our courier network during this time.
Our customer service team will respond to phone and email enquiries once we re-open. Feel free to email us at email@example.com and our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We want to thank you all for your support this year, and we're looking forward to an exciting 2021!
Tracking a delivery?
You can track & trace your delivery via the Direct Freight website http://www.directfreight.com.au/
Please enter the tracking number provided on your dispatch email.
Current manufacturing timeframes
For the new year, our expected manufacturing timeframes are as follows:
- Roller Blinds: approximately 10-15 business days (from placement of order to dispatch)
- Curtains: approximately 2 weeks (from placement of order to dispatch)
- Plantation Shutters: approximately 3 weeks (from placement of order to dispatch)
Please note that manufacturing timeframes can increase during busy periods, especially the lead-up to Christmas. Please log-in to your account to check your order status if you want an update.
New Year manufacturing
All new orders received for Curtains, Roller Blinds and Plantation Shutters are now being placed into our new year production schedules. Orders are scheduled and manufactured in order of receipt, so it's first in, first made.
All new orders for free fabric samples, spare parts and temporary blinds are dispatched within 24 hours of order placement.
Other notes regarding manufacturing & delivery lead-times
Whilst we are doing all that we can to minimise disruption, lead times may be slightly affected for various reasons:
- Australia Post are currently experiencing delivery delays due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes. This may affect delivery of colour samples and spare parts.
- Cautious policy around feeling unwell: whilst none of our staff or their families have been affected by COVID-19, we have requested that if any staff or their families are feeling unwell, they remain at home and get tested.
- Supplier shortages: Some of our fabric suppliers are experiencing delays in supply of stock, which has a flow on affect to us and our manufacturing timeframes. Current fabric shortages are listed below.
- External delivery contractor delays: Freight and logistics are an essential service, and are not impacted by the latest border closures. Slight delays may be experienced, but goods will still be delivered to our interstate customers within the fastest possible timeframes.
Current fabric supply delays
Some of our fabric suppliers are experiencing delays in supply of stock due to COVID-19 restrictions, which has a flow on affect to us and our manufacturing timeframes. Current fabric shortages are as follows:
- Belmore Jasper - Currently out of stock. Due end-January 2021.
Communication regarding delivery timeframes
We do all we can to communicate accurate information to our customers regarding delays and delivery timeframes. Information is provided:
- On our website: Product specific timeframes can be found here. But please be reminded that the current timeframes listed above are the most accurate.
- At time of ordering: At the top of your order confirmation email, we have a notification around current delivery timeframes, so you are aware of any delays.
- At the time of dispatch: Once your goods leave our warehouse, we email you with your tracking information and link to our delivery contractors website, so you can follow your orders progress to your door.
If at any time you want more information regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 664 257, Monday–Friday during business hours.
Our team are working within the new required COVID-19 protocols to protect the health and well-being of our employees and local communities:
- Employees are working from home where possible.
- On-site staff have separate workstations and appropriate safety procedures have been put in place - social distancing; wearing of masks; sanitary hygiene; record of contacts etc.
- If any staff are feeling unwell, they have been advised to stay at home and get tested.
- Additional hygiene and safety protocols, including the use of masks, regular cleaning and daily records of staff on site have been implemented to ensure the safety of not only our staff, but delivery drivers and customers that opt to collect their orders from our warehouse.
- We continue to monitor recommendations from State and Federal governments, so we remain up-to-date on the latest information and safety protocols.
Delivery of goods during COVID-19
Rest assured that even with the latest border closures, freight and logisitics are still able to cross from Victoria into other States. There may be delays associated with this, but goods will still be delivered to our interstate customers.
We and our delivery partners are monitoring and managing risks associated with the outbreak for the safety of our staff, customers and the public as the highest priority. The delivery network we use is still operational and they have implemented additional safeguards and measures in regard to delivering and collecting consignments. You can view their full statement here, but in short:
- Drivers are required to attempt and maintain, wherever practicable, a minimum safe distance of 1.5m when delivering and collecting parcels.
- They will no longer be required to present the electronic mobile device to attain an electronic signature.
- They will attain acknowledgment of the responsible person's name receipting the delivery.
- The device will be signed by our driver using a unique identification number on behalf of the recipient.
- For the security of our customers, the event is geocoded, date and time stamped.
We look forward to supporting you and offering you helpful, trusted DIY advice throughout this time, as we have been doing since we started back in 2004.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your orders, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 664 257 or email@example.com . We are here to help.
We thank you for your support and hope you all stay safe and well.