Sheer Curtains - Sample Collection
Michael takes you through our unique sampling program for the Sheer Curtains Sample Collection. A true 'try before you buy' experience
Sheer Curtains - Sample collection
The iseekblinds Sheer Curtain Sample Collection features a full size fabric hanger of each of our 5 ranges. Choose from the following styles:
- Get the Linen look - Chios, Corfu or Paros - NEW
- Soft & Floaty - Kasos*
- Glamorous Luxury - Hera
- Unique & Stylish - Nest
Make a confident decision about which fabric and colour will best suit your interior decor with the extra large sample sizes. A true "try before you buy" experience, our new Curtain Sample Collection will be sent to you via Direct Freight Express to you to enable you to make a super easy and informed choice from the comfort of your own home.
Kasos Fabric Hangers*
*Please note Warwick Fabrics are currently creating Kasos fabric hangers specifically for iseekblinds. Kasos fabric hangers will be available mid March. In the meantime, please visit the Warwick website to request sample cuttings of Kasos.
Conditions of ordering The Sheer Curtain Sample Collection
With an extra large fabric format these hangers are exactly what you would see if you had your own personal interior designer or visited the Warwick fabric showrooms. However these hangers have a cost of $65 each. iseekblinds would like to continue to offer our customers 'Free' Samples, and we can do this as long as we receive the curtain samples back in full and undamaged within a specified time frame.
How it works
- Order the Sheer Sample Collection via the website
- There is a $25 freight charge to order these, however each collection comes with a $25 promo code for your first curtain order
- Once the sample request is received, Iseekblinds will contact you to create a token payment* of $390 prior to sending out the Collection
- The Collection is then dispatched via Direct Freight Express**
Time Frame – 21 days
- You will have 21 days in total which to select your fabrics and colours & return the Collection back to iseekbinds
To Return the Collection
- Repack the collection back into the box it came in and apply the self addressed label for iseekblinds
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a pickup
- Iseekblinds will book in a pick-up via Direct Freight and notify you of the day of collection
- Please ensure the box is left out for Direct Freight to collect – you don’t have to be home
- A token payment* of $390 is held as a bond to secure the Collection against any damages or missing items
- *Token Payment definition - This means that your card details will be stored securely via eway. No physical payment is held. iseekblinds is able to process transactions at a later date up to a maximum of $390.00 to recoup any losses or damages on the Sheer Curtain Sample Collection.
- If the Collection is returned to iseekblinds within 21 days’ timeframe, in full and undamaged – No further charges will apply
- If the Collection is returned with missing or damaged hangers, a $65 charge will be applied per affected hanger
- If the Collection is not returned within the 21-day timeframe, iseekblinds will consider the samples ‘sold’ and apply the charge of $390 in order to replace the samples.
- If the samples are received in full and undamaged after this timeframe (up to a maximum of 45 days), iseekblinds will issue a refund of $330 retaining a $60 admin fee.
**If you live in a remote or regional area, iseekblinds will call you to discuss any additional freight costs