How to Install Plantation Shutters
Getting Your DIY On!
Installing your Plantation Shutters is a sinch!
We are here to help and will be with you every step of the way.
If you have any additional questions or a specific requirement for your window, you can all the team at iseekblinds on 1300 664 257, send us a Quick Enquiry or for those tricky windows, book a personal 1:1 session with one of our experts.
Installation Tool Kit - What you will need to install your Shutters
- A grey lead pencil
- A small cordless drill to pre drill holes if required.
- Pre drilling your bracket holes will avoid splitting your timber, particularly if you have an older style house. It is also recommended for outside mounts.
- Cordless screwdriver (Recommended)
- Depending on the window frame material you will be installling your shutters into, make sure you purchase appropriate the Installation Screws - Timber, Masonary or Aluminium
- A step Ladder if necessary
- A Leveler
Organising your Shutters
- Each of your Shutters will have a sticker on them detailing the Room name
- Layout each of you shutters in front of the correct window.
- Starting with the first shutter, open the packaging carefully. Make sure you lay the shutter down on a clean, soft surface. Open the attached bag containing the brackets & screws.
- Place your brackets and screws in front of the window.
You are now ready to install!
Remember - You are not alone. We are here to help. If you have any challenges during installation, please give us a call on 1300 664 257, send us a Quick Enquiry or book in for a personal 1:1 session on line. One of our expert team members will work with you to achieve the stunning results you deserve.