Delivery & Timings
Timings for manufacturing - PVC Express Plantation Shutters
On average it takes approximately 3 weeks* for your PVC Express Plantation Shutters to be manufactured from placement of order. At certain times, events outside of our control may affect this timeframe.
The processing and manufacturing of orders will begin the following business day. This means if you place your order on Monday, your days commence from Tuesday and your shutters will be dispatched approximately two-three weeks* later.
* Excludes any weekends or public holidays.
* Manufacturing timeframes can extend during busy periods, especially the lead-up to Christmas. Please login to your account if you want to check your order status.
* If there are any stock delays outside of our control we will notify you when we receive your order to advise of any unavoidable delays.
* Please Note: - If you place an order for additional products on the same order as your Shutters, extra shipping charges may apply. Please refer to the "Splitting Delivery" question as you go through the Checkout process.
Timings for deliveries - PVC Express Plantation Shutters
Once your Plantation Shutters have been manufactured, they will be prepared for dispatch. At this time, we will send you an email advising you of your delivery details.
Delivery times may vary depending upon your location.
*Please note - we cannot accept a PO box or parcel locker for a delivery address.
Plantation Shutter Delivery Charges
Our standard shipping rate for Plantation Shutters is calculated by square metre per order. This will be calculated for you as you proceed through the checkout process. You can see your delivery charges total in the Order Summary page just prior to payment being made. Delivery for Plantation Shutters is charged at approx $33.00 per square metre, excluding the extended Melbourne metropolitan region which is charged at $20 per square metre (this is due to our warehouse being based in Melbourne, so local delivery fees apply).
To view the extended Melbourne metropolitan region and see if you are included, please click here.
Please note that iseekblinds is unable to store your Plantation Shutters*. As soon as your Plantation Shutters are ready, they will be prepared for dispatch the same or following business day if you have requested delivery.
*Please see more information below about storage/delayed dispatch in "Storage Charges".
Additional Freight Charges
- Please note additional freight charges may apply for some regional/remote areas. We will contact you after placement of your order if extra delivery charges need to be applied. iseekblinds does not add any margin to freight and passes on the surcharge cost direct from our freight company. Please contact us on 1300 664 257 prior to placing your order if you'd like a quotation/confirmation of estimated delivery charges.
Pick-up order Handling fee charge
- If you select "pick-up" for your order rather than delivery - your order will be subject to a $10 per square metre handling fee. This is to cover transport from the manufacturing facility to dispatch, including separation into holding areas.
You will have 7 days to organise collection from the iseekblinds warehouse once you have been notified of the Plantation Shutters arrival. After this time, storage charges of $10 per day will apply.
Plantation Shutters now delivering Australia wide
iseekblinds is now delivering Plantation Shutters Australia wide. Previous zone limitations are no longer applicable.
Please note delivery times may vary depending upon your location.
Authority to leave
Iseekblinds will advise you of our dispatch date when your order leaves our warehouse. As it is not possible to nominate an exact date and time of delivery, all deliveries to a nominated address must have an "Authority to Leave" the packages if no one is home to accept the delivery.
Delivery advice COVID-19 update
We and our delivery partners are monitoring and managing risks associated with the outbreak for the safety of our staff, customers and the public as the highest priority. The delivery network we use is still operational and they have implemented additional safeguards and measures in regard to delivering and collecting consignments. You can view their full statement here, but in short:
1. Drivers are required to attempt and maintain, wherever practicable, a minimum safe distance of 1.5m when delivering and collecting parcels.
2. They will no longer be required to present the electronic mobile device to attain an electronic signature.
i. They will attain acknowledgment of the responsible person's name receipting the delivery.
ii. The device will be signed by our driver using a unique identification number on behalf of the recipient.
iii. For the security of our customers, the event is geocoded, date and time stamped.
Please note we cannot accept a PO box for a delivery address.
Please note that iseekblinds is unable to store your Plantation Shutters. As soon as we receive your Plantation Shutters, they will be prepared for dispatch the same or following business day. All outstanding balances must be paid in full at the 6-week mark. If there is a delay in payment which in turn delays dispatch, please note that there will be a storage charge of $10 per day added to your invoice once the Plantation Shutters arrive into the iseekblinds warehouse.
For Pickups - please note that you will have 7 days to organise collection from the iseekblinds warehouse once you have been notified of the Plantation Shutters arrival. After this time, storage charges of $10 per day will apply.
After receiving your goods, we ask that you inspect and report any damage within five days of delivery. Please do not attempt to install goods that have been damaged in delivery, as this will void any warranty claim.
If iseekblinds is not notified within this period, we cannot be held responsible for the damaged item or replacement cost.
Please take a photo of the damaged goods and send through to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the damaged areas.
If the box is visibly damaged upon receipt, please refuse delivery and the box will be returned to iseekblinds. Please notify us immediately so that we can file a claim with the carrier.
Once iseekblinds has received the damaged goods we will immediately repair or re-manufacture your blinds provided the Delivery Insurance was paid for at the time of purchase. (See Delivery Insurance below)
Delivery Insurance - Covers you against any loss or damage to your order during transit (+2.5%) and is highly recommended for Plantation Shutters. Plantation Shutters are a fragile product, and whilst we take all care and consideration to carefully package them, any damages during transit are out of our control.
The cost of delivery insurance (2.5% of your purchase price of products only) is automatically added to your shipping costs at the time of checkout. This covers you against any loss damage during transit.
If you choose not to take out the delivery insurance, any damage or loss of your goods will not be covered and iseekblinds accepts no responsibility or claims.