How to Install
Installing your Safelift Cordless Venetian Blinds is easy, quick and simple.
We are here to help and will be with you every step of the way.
If you have any challenges during installation, please give us a call on 1300 664 257, send us a Quick Enquiry or book in for a personal 1:1 session on line. One of our expert team members will work with you to achieve the stunning results you deserve.
Included with your Blinds
Included with your venetian blind is a pack with the following components:
- 2 x Hold Down brackets
- Centre support brackets - if required (Width dependent)
- Pelmet clips
- Installation screws
Installation Tool Kit - what you will need to install your blinds
- A grey lead pencil
- A small cordless drill to pre drill holes if required.
- Pre drilling your bracket holes will avoid splitting your timber, particularly if you have an older style house. It is also recommended for outside mounts.
- Cordless screwdriver
- Installation screws have been supplied with your blind for a timber application. Please ensure you purchase the appropriate installation screws required if you will be fixing into masonary or plaster.
- A leveler
- A step ladder if necessary
Organising your blinds
Layout each of your blinds in front of the correct window.
Starting with the first blind, remove the packaging carefully. Make sure you lay the blind down on a clean surface. Open the attached bag containing the brackets, screws, clips etc and place them in front of the window
You are now ready to Install!
In the short video, Michael demonstrates just how easy it is to Install your Venetian blind