How to Install Curtains
Video 8 - How to Install
Installing your S-Fold Curtains is easy, quick and simple. Michael goes over the key points and demonstrates how to install your beautiful sheer curtains.
Included with your Curtains
Included with your S-Fold Curtains is a pack with the following components:
- S-Fold Track
- Sheer Curtains sewn with stud tape
- Installation Brackets
- Operation Wand
Installation Tool Kit - what you will need to install your blinds
- A grey lead pencil
- A small cordless drill to pre drill holes if required.
- Pre drilling your bracket holes will avoid splitting your timber, particularly if you have an older style house. It is recommended for outside mounts.
- Cordless screwdriver
- Installation screws - if you are installing into Timber, Masonry or Aluminium, you will need to purchase the appropriate installation screws.
- A spirit level
- A step ladder if required