How to Measure
Video 7 - Sheer Curtains - How to Measure
Michael takes you through the simple process on how to measure your width and drop. He tackles cornice's, how to balance your stack width and explains the difference between measuring for a Top fix (ceiling mount) or Face fix (Wall mount).
Check Measure Work Sheets
Before you start measuring, print off one of our handy Sheer Curtains Check Measure Worksheets to record your measurements
There are 3 main considerations when measuring for Curtains:
- Top fix or Face fix
- The 'Drop' style
- Left hand stack, right hand stack or centre opening
Things to Remember
- Always measure in millimetres (mm)
- Always use a steel tape measure for accuracy. Make sure the tape measure is straight and tight when you take your measurements
- Measure all windows, even those that appear to be the same width and height
- Do not take any deductions (iseekblinds will do this for you)
If you have any additional questions or a specific requirement for your window, you can all the team at iseekblinds on 1300 664 257, send us a Quick Enquiry or for those tricky windows, book a personal 1:1 session with one of our experts.